Kevin Murphy Color.Me + Everlasting.Colour Leave-In
Bond-building colour protective treatment. Lightweight leave-in spray that treats hair from the inside, building strength from within to increase hair resistance for improved, stronger and healthier hair. Preserves colour vibrancy and protects hair from environmental stressors while nourishing, hydrating and repairing.
Features & Benefits:
- Acidic pH Leave-In
- Creates shine
- Environmental Protection
- Repairs & Strengthens
- Spray onto wet hair, comb through and leave-in.
- For best results, use with the entire EVERLASTING.COLOUR regimen
An acidic formula that helps to improve scalp health, repair hair, and enhance the cuticle is a win-win for colourists and clients alike! EVERLASTING.COLOUR LEAVE-IN has been designed to preserve the colour vibrancy and assist colourists in obtaining uniform colour deposition because of porosity equalizing properties due to pH sealing technology.
- Hydrolyzed Vegetable Proteins (KM.BOND) assist in penetrating the cuticle. These bond-building and multiplying proteins are designed to form a shield of protection that guards against breakage by building strength from within while protecting the hair's surface from friction, damage and cuticle loss due to chemical damage.
- Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract protects hair against environmental pollution stress and helps repair by conditioning and strengthening.
- Inulin (Chicory Root Extract) is a natural prebiotic fibre that supports the scalp's natural microbiome for improved scalp health and hair hydration, shine and smoothness.
- ILLUMINATE Complex improves shine and softness and can improve the wash fastness of coloured hair while offering thermal protection.
- CHROMATIC Complex is a hydrophobic film-forming complex designed to assist hair fibre protection and colour fade due to environmental elements such as UVA/UVB radiation.